RiffVault : A Hollywood Underground Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RiffVault : A Hollywood Underground Production

The official Music, Business and Entertainment forum of Hollywood Underground, featuring articles, tips and discussions on various forms of marketing, promotion, production & everything entertainment related. Open to all so get involved!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gucci Kappe Replik
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 am by cangliang

» Gucci Taschen[
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 am by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:48 am by cangliang

» Hermes Kelly Handtaschen online zum Verkauf[
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:19 am by cangliang

» Hermes Shops Cheap
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 am by cangliang

» l]Hermes Lindy Bags
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:16 am by cangliang

» Hermes Handbags 2011
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:19 am by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 am by cangliang

» Hermes Wallet Online
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 am by cangliang

Poll
How do you buy music?
iTunes
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_vote_lcap100%NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Amazon.com
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_vote_lcap0%NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Physical CD Store
NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_vote_lcap0%NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Download Software
 0% [ 0 ]
All of the above
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anylove

NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense Empty
PostSubject: NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense   NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:30 am

NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense Alg_derrick-mason-tackled
A day after Rex Ryan threw his support behind Derrick Mason, the Jets traded away the veteran wide receiver for their first major shakeup of the season. Gang Green dealt the struggling and outspoken Mason to

the Houston Texans for a conditional seventh-round draft pick Tuesday night, according to a source.

The Daily News reported on Sunday that Mason, Plaxico Burress and Santonio discount jerseys Holmes voiced their displeasure about Brian Schottenheimer's offense

to Ryan in recent weeks. Although Ryan and the receivers disputed the report after their third consecutive loss on Sunday, the Jets parted ways with one of the wideouts five games into the season.

A source told The News that Mason's criticisms of the offense and his inability to grasp the playbook contributed to his departure. Mason traveled to Tennessee after team meetings on Mondays so that he could

spend Tuesdays (an off day for players) visiting his family.

Ryan, whose relationship with the 37-year-old Mason stretched back to their Baltimore Ravens days, boasted before the season that the wideout could have 90-100 receptions in the Jets' offense.

"Adding Derrick Mason is huge," Ryan said at the time. "I don't know nhl jerseys cheap if people realize how big that is."

Gang Green hoped that Mason, who was productive for the Ravens last season, would fill the No. 3 wide receiver void left by Jerricho Cotchery, who was released during training camp. Mason signed a two-year

deal after being cut by Baltimore and had only 13 catches for 115 yards in five games with the Jets.

"Let's face it: I thought Derrick would catch 80-90 balls (this season)," Ryan said on Monday. "That hasn't happened."

Mason appeared to be phased out of the offense in the Jets' 30-21 loss to the Patriots on Sunday when he had only one catch for seven yards on a handful of snaps.

"That's something you've got to ask the coaches," Mason said about his diminished snaps on Sunday. "I'm not going to get into mlb jerseys cheap whether

(Ryan) and I talked or not. That's something you've got to ask Coach about."

Rookie Jeremy Kerley took the bulk of the snaps in three-receiver sets and finished with three catches for 35 yards and his first career touchdown. Despite the appearance that Kerley had supplanted Mason as the

No. 3 receiver, Ryan maintained on Monday, "Derrick's going to still be a part of what we do."

But Mason was never a good fit. His candid and critical remarks following an embarrassing nfl jerseys from china performance in the Jets' 34-17 loss to the Ravens two

weeks ago didn't sit well with the organization, a source said.

"Obviously, there's things that have to change," Mason said after the loss in Baltimore. "There's some cracks. And don't nobody really want to identify the cracks. Until we identify the cracks, we're going to keep

having the same problems. Whenever somebody wants to seal up the cracks, then we'll continue to move forward as an offense."

Ryan insisted on Monday that Mason's lack of action against the Patriots "had nothing to do with a conversation that he had with the media" after the loss to the Ravens.

"I have an open policy with the media," Ryan said about allowing his players to speak their minds. "I don't put a muzzle on anybody."

Read More:http://winx-klub.slovenianforum.com/t35-ny-jets-derrick-mason-traded-to-houston-texans-for-draft-pick-wr-voiced-displeasure-with-offense
Back to top Go down
http://www.shopingjerseys.com

NY Jets' Derrick Mason traded to Houston Texans for draft pick, WR voiced displeasure with offense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RiffVault : A Hollywood Underground Production :: Music :: General Music Discussion-
Jump to: